Saturday, February 12, 2011

What is Pro Gun News?

I am starting this blog because as a patron of firearm news I was sick of searching out multiple sources. I want to know what is currently going on with firearm legislation and how it will affect my 2nd Amendment Rights.

In this blog I will compile and comment on firearm topics including:  legislation, commentary from politicians, pending bills, safety, and other news. The goal is to inform my fellow gun owners on pending legislation and give the means in which to effectively debate the topic. I want gun owners to be extremely well informed.

I am very passionate about firearms and remain very informed. I will pass this information on to the readers of this blog rather than keep it to myself. I am going to post short and sweet news-briefs that are quick to read and hit the facts.

Subscribe to hear more. I will post multiple times a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment